Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Day 36 - Oops.

Weight: -5.5 lbs (how, I don't know)

Ladies and gentlemen, I must confess. I have been on a binge and therefore too embarrassed to blog. Yet, I have to relay my sins in order to move forward.

I have been on a no-cooking, eating crap food out place...and the worst thing is that I've actually lost weight so I feel like it's not a problem.....no, it's clearly a problem.

Here goes (don't judge me):
1. Indian food (including the (gasp) rice)
2. Taco Bell (rough day)
3. Chinese food - not the grilled no-cornstarch side of it, but scallion pancakes, crab wontons side...oops.

Tomorrow, I regain control and start planning my meals again, but I let the utter and complete chaos of my life allow me to escape my Zone-ness.

In better news, I'll post some pics from a previous workout next....pretty funny stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment