Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Day 64 - Oops, forgot my lunch...

It's amazing what a small error can do to your day! Like a naughty schoolchild, I forgot my lunch today. And Kyle had the car so I couldn't leave the office to get something....so I made do with what was in the office...a very, very bad plan.

Let's start with the good news. I did a workout this morning and it was pretty good.

10 clean & press with 25 lb sandbag
10 swings with 25 lb dumbbell

Most rounds you can do in 10 minutes....

I did 5 rounds in 9:15....so not terrible.

Food...not so great...

Breakfast = none
Lunch = 2 oreo cookies, 2 chips ahoy cookies, a handful of swedish fish, and a soft Philly pretzel
Dinner = fresh gazpacho soup, chicken strawberry salad (recipe to come later), and a glass of white wine
Snack = salted peanuts package & can of chicken noodle soup (campbells)

No comments:

Post a Comment