Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Day 65 - GREAT Day!

I worked out with my trainer today...and although I was tired and still sore from Monday, I still had a pretty good time.

Workout:
Squats
45 lbs x 5 reps x 2 sets
65 lbs x 5 reps x 1 set
75 lbs x 2 reps x 1 set
Work set: 95 lbs x 5 reps x 3 sets

Presses
45 lbs x 5 reps x 1 set
Work set: 50 lbs x 3 reps x 5 sets

Sit ups with weight (on the ab mat)
10 lbs x 10 sit ups x 2 sets
5 lbs x 10 sit ups x 1 set

Metabolic Conditioning
In 10 minutes, do ten 120 ft sprints carrying a 25 lb sandbag

Rockin' awesome. And yes, I am not writing these correctly due to the fact that most people who look at this blog have absolutely no idea what the proper notation means....

Food
Breakfast: none...oops
Lunch: Half a Saladworks salad
Dinner: 1 chicken breast wrapped in prosciutto (amazing recipe!), watermelon & arugula salad, 1 or 2 glasses of red wine....

No comments:

Post a Comment