Thursday, July 30, 2009

Day 80 - Awesome workout!

This week has been going pretty well so far....I've kept the food intake fairly in-check and Zone friendly.....my only lapse was Tria on Tuesday with Stephen, but I'm allowed to have fun every once in awhile :) The bad news is that I've been craving Indian food lately.....so at some point, I'm going to cave and have some...and let's be realistic....I can give up the naan, but not basmati rice!

Anyways, enough about how I'm food obsessed.

Workout yesterday was AWESOME.

Squats:
45 lbs x 5 reps x 1 set
65 lbs x 5 reps x 1 set
85 lbs x 3 reps x 1 set
105 lbs x 5 reps x 3 sets

Presses:
45 lbs x 5 reps x 1 set
52 lbs x 3 reps x 1 set
52 lbs x 5 reps x 2 sets

Situps:
15 lbs on chest x 10 sit-ups x 3 sets

Pullups:
5 really GOOD negatives...and 1 where I almost jerked my arms out of their sockets...oops.

Met-Con:
100 m walk with either 45 lb bar held above head or 60 lb carry at waist + 5 burpees x 3 sets
Completed in 5:08

No comments:

Post a Comment