Monday, May 18, 2009

Day 7 - Renegade Row

Renegade Rows are brutal in a weird way....only because I am soft. I did 50 (L side + R side = 1) in 7:45. The hardest part was how much my hands hurt from the dumbbell grips. I did two and winced in pain (yep I know I'm a softie...but I have no calluses yet!). So I covered the grips with washcloths and that helped a lot. Not enough, but a lot. My legs and stomach didn't start shaking until #45 and my arms started giving out at the very end at #48.

So, 50. I'm pretty happy with that.

Tomorrow's workout is super hard, but it really gets your blood pumping....in 8 minutes!

2 min of pushups - as many as you can
2 min of full situps - as many as you can
2 min of squats - as many as you can
2 min of burpees - as many as you can....ah yes, the dreaded burpee is back.

Tonight, I'm going to dinner with Kyle and another friend at Continental Midtown. Totally delicious tapas and martini bar....so the food challenges continue! Will report back on my behavior (whether good or bad) this evening.

www.starr-restaurants.com

No comments:

Post a Comment